Chicken With Quinoa Greek Salad
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup (180g) quinoa
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g chicken mini fillets
- 300g vine tomatoes, roughly chopped
- handful pitted black olives
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- small bunch mint leaves, chopped
- juice and zest ½ lemon
- Cook the quinoa following the pack instructions, then rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, mix 1 tbsp coconut, chilli and garlic into a paste. Toss the chicken fillets in 1tbsp coconut oil with some seasoning. Lay in a hot griddle pan and cook for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate, dot with the spicy butter and set aside to melt.
- Next, tip the tomatoes, olives, onion, feta and mint into a bowl. Toss in the cooked quinoa. Stir through the remaining lemon juice and zest, and season well. Serve with the chicken fillets on top, drizzled with any buttery chicken juices.