Chicken, orange and pomegranate salad
- 4 large oranges thinly sliced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Handful of coriander
- 20g pomegranate seeds
- 4 skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Calories 248
- Protein 30.5g
- Carbohydrates 12g
- Sugar 12g
- Fibre 2.5g
- Fat 7g
- 1. Place the orange slices in a large mixing bowl. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, coriander and pomegranate seeds. Mix together until well combined and set aside while you cook the chicken.
- 2. Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick grill pan and cook the chicken over a high heat for around 4 minutes one each side, or until cooked through.
- 3.To serve, add the chicken to the salad and finish off with salt and pepper
If you liked this, you HAVE to try our Feta Watermelon And Avocado Salad!