Chia Smoothie Cups
- 2 scoops vanilla Slender Blend
- ¼ cup Protein World chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- 100ml almond milk
- Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, Slender Blend, and honey in a bowl.
- Place in the fridge and let sit for 1 hour.
- Once the chia pudding is done, pour the mixture into 2 cups.
- In a high speed blender, blend the banana, raspberries, strawberries, and almond milk together.
- Pour on top your chia mixture.
- Serve with a long spoon.