Chewy Protein Granola Bars
- 2 cups (160 g) quick oats
- 4 sccops (40 g) vanilla slender blend
- 2 Tbsp (14 g) protein world ground flax
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (64 g) almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 Tbsp honey, or brown rice syrup if vegan
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (60 g) mini chocolate chips / raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and prepare an 8x8 (20x20cm) baking pan by spraying it with cooking spray or coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, protein powder, flax, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine almond butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Mix until fully combined. Pour wet mix into dry mix and stir until fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips/raisins if using
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Using a spatula or your hands, spread the mixture evenly in the pan, pressing down firmly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until edges begin to turn golden brown.Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 20 minutes before cutting into bars.