- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Protein World coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup red cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup nappa cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup carrots (grated)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 spring onions
- 100g beef steak (cooked)
- Corn Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop your cauliflower into small pieces, and toss in a large bowl with coconut oil and a pinch of salt.
- Spread out evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a large saucepan, add the tamari, lime, sesame oil, and allow to cook on medium-high heat for about a minute. Add your cauliflower and toss together in the sauce. Next add the sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Place your red cabbage in a bowl with water, vinegar and salt. Allow to sit while you prepare the rest of the ingredients so your cabbage pickles.
- To make the slaw, toss the nappa cabbage, romaine lettuce, carrots, and pepper together in a bowl with lime juice and coconut oil.
- To assemble your tacos, place a tortilla down and start with some slaw on the bottom, followed by the pickled cabbage, then the asian glazed cauliflower. Top with sliced scallions and cooked beef steak.
- Roll the tortilla to secure the filling