Banoffee Overnight Oats
- 45g PW Vanilla Oats
- 100ml Almond Milk
- 1 scoop banoffee pie Slender Blend
- 1 tbsp non-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 frozen banana (sliced)
- Optional Toppings: Couple of almonds / Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 334 Kcal
- 24 g protein
- 46 g carbohydrates
- 4.8 g fat
- 5.4g fibre
Looking for a quick breakfast on the go? This delicious banoffee overnight oats recipe tastes just like dessert, but with under 5g fat and a whopping 24g protein this healthy meal will keep you going all morning!
- Combine the oats and Slender Blend to the yoghurt and milk.
- Add the frozen banana and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, mix all ingredients and topping with desired toppings!