Baked Eggs And Avocado
- 1 large avocado
- 2 small eggs
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices of crispy bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- hot sauce, optional
- Firstly, pre-heat oven to 220C.
- Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the centre of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit in the centre.
- Place the avocados in a small baking dish then crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell.
- Add the melted coconut oil on top, season then place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Baking time will vary depending on how much egg you have and how big your avocado is.
- Remove from oven, then crumble the bacon on top, season with pepper, chives, and hot sauce if needed. Enjoy!